Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Neapolitan Butter Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Neapolitan Butter Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to neapolitan butter cookies recipe. To make neapolitan butter cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Neapolitan Butter Cookies:
- Take 2 Cups of Maida (AP Flour).
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Almond Flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 Cup of Butter (Room Temperature).
- You need 3/4 Cup of Caster Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar 1 Egg 🥚 (Large).
- Prepare 2 of tsps Vanilla Essence.
- Use 3 tbsps of Raspberry Powder.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Matcha Powder.
- Prepare 1 of baking tray (lined up with a silicon mat/slightly greased parchment paper).
Instructions to make Neapolitan Butter Cookies:
- In a big mixing bowl : Well sift all the dry ingredients and keep it aside.
- In another bowl : Add in the Butter 2 types of Sugar- one ☝🏻 by one ☝🏻 Vanilla Essence & beat everything together until well combined- giving out a smooth & fluffy batter.
- Now, add in the egg to it & give it a nice mix again- Please always remember, NOT TO OVERMIX AT ANY POINT.
- To this now: Dump in all the sifted Dry Ingredients aforementioned ☝🏻and give everything a good mixture until well incorporated by using the CUT AND FOLD METHOD.
- Once done : Now, divide the dough into 3 different equal portions- Now, 1 portion to be remained as is…With the 2nd one we need to mix in the Raspberry Powder for the Pink Color & the last one with the Matcha Powder for the Green Color.
- Now, from each of our desired dough is prepared: Scoop out 1 tsp from each one of that & roll it into a ball & then, flatten the same by gently pressing it, in between your palms & place it directly onto the baking tray that’s already been lined up with either greased parchment paper or a silicon mat for baking.
- Once all are ready: Put it into a preheated Oven at 180C for about 10-12 mins time or until its completely prepared.
- Our absolutely pretty & the most appealing Neapolitan Cookies are READY TO BINGE ON HAPPY BAKING !!!.
- Enjoy maadi.
If you find this Neapolitan Butter Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.