Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter cookies recipe. You can cook peanut butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Take 1.5 cups of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tbsps of butter, melted.
- Provide 3 of large eggs.
- Provide 2 of tsps baking soda.
- Take 2 of tsps vanilla extract.
- Provide 2.75 cups of old-fashioned oats.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter with the brown sugar and melted butter. Using an electric mixer or a large spoon mix until well combined. Add the eggs, baking soda and vanilla, and mix well. Add the oats and mix until they’re evenly incorporated. Pop in the fridge for 15mins..
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside..
- Place 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie onto the prepared baking sheets (use an ice cream scoop if you have one). These cookies spread while baking, so leave a a bit of space around each one..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until they’re just starting to turn golden around the edges. Do not overbake. They will flatten and harden more as they cool. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. In the meantime, bake your next round of cookies..
- They can be stored in an air-tight container for several days..
If you find this Peanut Butter Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.