Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry Mousse Jello shots recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Mousse Jello shots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Mousse Jello shots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry mousse jello shots recipe. To make strawberry mousse jello shots you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry Mousse Jello shots:
- Use 1 packet of Strawberry jello.
- Use of Ingredientes for the mousse.
- Get 8 oz of white chocolate.
- Take 8 oz of cottage cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk maid.
- Provide 1/2 cup of strawberry pulp(use fresh strawberries).
- Get of for decortion.
- Get 1/2 cup of Melted chocolate white/brown.
- Provide as needed of Sprinklers.
- Prepare as needed of Gems.
Instructions to make Strawberry Mousse Jello shots:
- Grind the strawberries and make a pulp and keep aside.
- Melt the white chocolate in microwave.
- Add in the cottage cheese and whisk well.
- Add milkmaid/condense milk, Taste and add accordingly. I have used less than 1/4 tin..
- Add the strawberry pulp and fold in.
- FOR SERVING _dip the rim of serving glasses in melted chocolate and dip them in the sprinklers. Refrigerate. You can do this before hand as well..
- Pour the white Mousse in the glasses and refrigerate.
- Make the jelly according to the packet instructions and let it cool.
- Remove our mouse from the refrigerator and pour the jelly.
- Refrigerate to set.
- Garnish with gems.
If you find this Strawberry Mousse Jello shots recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.