Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut Cake Roll with Key Lime Cream Filling recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Cake Roll with Key Lime Cream Filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Cake Roll with Key Lime Cream Filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut cake roll with key lime cream filling recipe. To cook coconut cake roll with key lime cream filling you only need 30 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Cake Roll with Key Lime Cream Filling:
- Get of CAKE.
- Provide 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of large egg yolks, at room temperature.
- Use 6 of large egg whites , at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coconut extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cream of tarter.
- Get of confectioners sugar, for dusting.
- You need of KEY LIME CREAM FILLING.
- Provide 1 cup of cold heavy cream.
- Take 1/3 cup of cold key lime marmalade or jam.
- Use 3 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use of drops of green food color.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Provide of COCONUT BUTTERCREAM FROSTING.
- Take 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of ckconut extract.
- Take of GARNISH.
- Prepare 4 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of green tinted shredded sweetened coconut.
- You need of fresh lime slices.
Steps to make Coconut Cake Roll with Key Lime Cream Filling:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 11 by 17 inch jelly fill pan with non stick spray. Line pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk flour, 1cup of the sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl whisk egg yolks, canola oil, coconut milk and coconut extract.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tarter until foamy add remaining 1/2 cup sugar slowly while beating and beat just until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into yolk mixture in 3 additions.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden and toothpick comes out just clean.
- Remove from oven, cool on rack for about 10 minutes. Run a knife around all edges and invert cake on a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners sugar. Carefully peel off parchment paper.
- Roll cake up with towel and cool completely on rack.
- MAKE KEY LIME FILLING.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form, add key lime marmalade, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and green food color drops if hog want a green tint.
- FILL CAKE, Unroll.cake, spread with key lime filling, sprinkle evenly with the 1 cup of coconut, roll back up and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate while making frosting.
- MAKE COCONUT BUTTERCREAM FROSTING, in a large bowl beat butter until creamy add sugar,coconut milk, vanilla and coconut extract. Beat until light and fluffy..
- COLOR COCONUT, Add 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl add a drop or 2 of green food coloring. Add 1 cup sweetened coconut mix,to color all shreds, dry on a plate about 1 hour.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Frost cake with the coconut buttercream frosting. Cover with the 4 cups coconut, then sprinkles with green coconut. Add lime slices.
If you find this Coconut Cake Roll with Key Lime Cream Filling recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.