Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, ground turkey and rice casserole recipe. You can cook broccoli, ground turkey and rice casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole:
- Use 1 lb of cooked ground Turkey with 1/2 onion chopped.
- Provide 1 bag of frozen broccoli (microwaved 3 minutes).
- Take 2 cups of cooked rice (I used white jasmine microwaved in bag).
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Provide 1 can of cream of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Get 1 box of stove top.
Instructions to make Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix turkey, rice, brocolli, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken and cheese in 9 x 9 baking dish..
- Place dish in oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare stove top per box instructions.
- Remove dish and add stove top to top of dish. Bake and additional 5-7 minutes..
- Remove and let cool slightly and serve..
If you find this Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.