Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peach Blueberry Smoothie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Blueberry Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peach blueberry smoothie bowl recipe. To cook peach blueberry smoothie bowl you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peach Blueberry Smoothie Bowl:
- Take of For the peach layer:.
- Provide 2/3 of large banana frozen.
- Use 75 g of peaches frozen.
- Use 40 g of dairy free yoghurt.
- Prepare 50 ml of dairy free milk.
- Take of large handful of spinach.
- Get of For the blueberry layer:.
- You need 1/3 of large banana frozen.
- You need 65 g of blueberries frozen.
- Prepare 40 g of dairy free yoghurt.
- Take 40 ml of dairy free milk.
Instructions to make Peach Blueberry Smoothie Bowl:
- Place all the ingredients for the peach layer into a blender and blitz until smooth Pour into a bowl.
- Make the blueberry layer by blitzing in a blender Pour into the middle of the bowl with the peach layer.
If you find this Peach Blueberry Smoothie Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.