Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nescafe Coffee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nescafe Coffee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nescafe coffee recipe. You can cook nescafe coffee using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nescafe Coffee:
- You need 1-2 teaspoon of nescafe coffee.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoon of light brown sugar.
- You need of boiling water (enough to fill the mug).
- Take of milk (just for colour at the end).
Steps to make Nescafe Coffee:
- Put the Nescafe granules in a coffee mug..
- Add the light brown sugar..
- Add just enough boiling water to cover the granules and sugar, but not too much more than that..
- With an electric (or battery powered) hand-held frother, whip the sugar and Nescafe together until it gets to the consistency of cream. (This took a little practice for me to get it to foam.
- Just continue frothing; it will ultimately cream-up. I found that using the frother in an up & down manner to add a little air, worked best for me)..
- Once you get the creamy consistency, add more boiling water to fill the mug..
- Add just a shot of milk on the top of the cream. Enjoy!.
If you find this Nescafe Coffee recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.