Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seekh kebabs with mango salsa recipe. You can have seekh kebabs with mango salsa using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa:
- You need 150 gms of mutton minced.
- Get 100 gms of Chicken minced.
- Use 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of zeera / cumin powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Mango.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried ginger (saunth).
- Use 1-1/2 tsp of Cashew powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baisan powder.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use of For Mango Salsa.
- Use 2 of mangoes.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get of Salt to sprinkle.
- Prepare 1 of Green or red bell pepper.
- Use of Fresh coriander.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of jalapeños.
Instructions to make Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa:
- Mix mutton and chicken minced with hands..
- Add ginger and garlic paste, salt, onion paste, Coriander, zeera, black pepper, dry ginger..
- Add egg yolk, cream, cashew powder and baisan..
- Mix well and refrigerate for 1/2 an hour..
- Skewer the kebabs onto wet skewers. Grill it and apply oil. Give coal smoke..
- Mango Salsa. Wash and cubed mangoes..
- Chopped onions and cucumber..
- In a bowl add mangoes, onion, fresh coriander, bell pepper, jalapeños and cucumber..
- Add lemon juice and salt..
- Serve with seekh kebabs. Enjoy…….
If you find this Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.