Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango salsa recipe. You can cook mango salsa using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Salsa:
- Take 2 cups of Mango cubes.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spring Onions chopped.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes diced.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of freshly chopped Parsley or Coriander.
Steps to make Mango Salsa:
- Add all the ingredients to a wide bowl. Chop the veggies real fine and add to the above ingredients in the bowl. Toss and serve immediately..
- Lemon juice gives it a lemony touch. Serve it chilled for that extra zing..
If you find this Mango Salsa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.