Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crack Chicken Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crack Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crack Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crack chicken salad recipe. You can have crack chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crack Chicken Salad:
- Provide 1 of Rotisserie Chicken, shredded.
- Provide 1-2 cups of seedless grapes, halved.
- Get 1 of gala or Fuji apple, small cubes.
- Take Handful of cilantro, chopped.
- Take 1-3 tsp of garlic powder, salt, pepper and cayenne to taste.
- Provide of (I add about a TBL of each because I like it well seasoned).
- Prepare 2-3 TBL of chia seeds.
- You need 2-3 TBL of sunflower seeds.
- Provide 1/2 of C- 3/4 C mayo (homemade makes this chicken salad!).
- Use of (Use more mayo if you like it wetter).
Steps to make Crack Chicken Salad:
- In large bowl, shred chicken and add diced apples and halved grapes..
- Add cilantro, spices and chia and sunflower seeds.
- Add mayo to desired wetness.
If you find this Crack Chicken Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.