Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef noodle curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef noodle curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef noodle curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef noodle curry recipe. To cook beef noodle curry you need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef noodle curry:
- Provide 1 of large shallot.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of cm3 fresh turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Use 200 g of creamed coconut.
- Use 1 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 600 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 500 g of fresh egg noodles.
- You need 360 g of thin cut steak.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Use of Chopped spring onion.
Instructions to make Beef noodle curry:
- Blitz the shallots, garlic and turmeric in a blender or food processor until smooth..
- Add the red curry paste and stir to combine.
- Put the creamed coconut in a wok over a medium heat and let it melt into a liquid. Once it has melted increase the temperature slightly and once it starts to bubble add the red curry paste mixture..
- Add the honey, fish sauce and soy sauce and bring the mixture to the boil..
- Add the chicken stock and kaffir lime leaves and simmer for about 15 mins.
- To make the crispy noodles; pour vegetable oil (at least a third full) into a small saucepan and heat till it starts to spit.
- Test the oil with a bit of bread. If the bread goes crispy in about 30 seconds it’s ready..
- Add a handful of noodles to the hot oil and leave in there until they look crisp and are starting to brown..
- Remove the noodles (carefully) from the oil and transfer to a plate with some kitchen roll on it to soak up the oil..
- Cook the rest of the noodles according to the pack instructions (if fresh they shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes).
- Add the beef and coriander to the curry sauce and cook until the beef is to your desired colour. It shouldn’t take too long- you don’t want it to be really chewy!.
- Serve by placing the boiled noodles in the bottom of the bowl, then layering the beef curry and topping with crispy noodles and chopped spring onions and any leftover coriander..
If you find this Beef noodle curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.