Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & french fried onion casserole recipe. To cook chicken & french fried onion casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole:
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded chicken.
- Use 1 can of french fried onions.
- Take 2 of family sized cans cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 clove of garlic; creamed.
- Provide 1/2 of bell pepper; julienned & cut in half (red, yellow, & orange mix pictured).
- Prepare 1/3 of red onion; thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Provide 1 of large pinch salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole:
- Heat soup on stove top. Add garlic and wine. Simmer for 5 minutes and stir..
- In a mixing bowl, combine soup with chicken and veggies..
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with non stick cooking spray. Arrange chicken mixture evenly. Top with fried onions..
- Bake covered at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake at 350° for an additional 10 minutes..
- Variations; Cornflakes, roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, bacon, oregano, habanero, celery, pancetta, onion soup mix, breadcrumbs, butter, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, basil, cilantro, scallions, chives, leeks, caramelized onions, shallots, rosemary, thyme, reduce wine, saute garlic with butter, vinegar.
If you find this Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.