Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Balsamic Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic chicken thighs recipe. To cook balsamic chicken thighs you need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Chicken Thighs:
- Get 10 of boneless,skinless chicken thighs; each cut into 3 strips.
- Use 1 of green bell pepper; medium dice.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- Take 1 of yellow squash; medium dice.
- You need 1 of small red onion; medium dice.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves; creamed.
- Get 4 C of long grain rice.
- You need 8 C of vegetable stock.
- Get 1 C of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 3/4 oz of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Use as needed of olive oil.
- Provide as needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Balsamic Chicken Thighs:
- Let chicken sit at room temp for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- Drizzle enough olive oil over the chicken to coat. Toss. Season with salt and pepper..
- Combine rice and vegetable stock in a medium sized saucepot. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, but do not remove the lid. Let steam 5 minutes..
- Heat a large saucepot with olive oil..
- Brown chicken on both sides and remove to a plate..
- Add squash, bell peppers, and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and cook until veggies are tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic during last minute of cooking..
- Melt butter slowly in a small saucepan until browned. Not black. Remove from heat..
- Add garlic and chicken. Cook 1 minute..
- Add balsamic and sugar. Reduce over medium heat until nearly dry..
- Serve over rice. Drizzle with brown butter. Garnish with basil..
- Try serving with a salad dressing, with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, or extra vinegar if a sauce is desired. Parmigiano Reggiano makes a great garnish as well..
- Variations; Parsley, thyme, oregano, zucchini, sage, thyme, tomatoes, lemon, beef, pork, ricotta, gruyere, parmesean, romano, goat cheese, mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, provolone, fennel, figs, dijon, country mustard, kale, spinach, arugula, brown rice, shallots, scallions, chives, caramelized onions,.
If you find this Balsamic Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.