Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Dum Biriyani Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Dum Biriyani Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg dum biriyani recipe recipe. You can cook veg dum biriyani recipe using 33 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Dum Biriyani Recipe:
- Get 1 cup of Long Grain Basmati Rice.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Take 2 of Sliced Onions.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped Onion.
- Take 1 of chopped Tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of peas.
- Provide 1 of chopped Potato.
- Prepare 1 Cup of florets Cauliflower.
- Take 1/4 cup of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Capsicum.
- Use 1/3 cup of Coriander leaves/ Dhaniya.
- Get 1/3 cup of Mint Leaves/ Pudina.
- Use 1 of Bayleaf/ tej patta.
- Use 1 inch of Cinnamon/ Dalchini.
- Get 4 of Cloves/ Laung.
- Get 2 pods of Cardamom/ Elaichi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds/ Jeera.
- Provide 1 of Red dried chilli.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/3 tsp of Cumin/ Jeera Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander/ Dhaniya powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Biryani Masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Get 4 tsp of Yogurt/ Curd.
- Provide 5 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Ghee.
- You need Pinch of Saffron/ Kesar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Use 2 cups of Water.
Instructions to make Veg Dum Biriyani Recipe:
- Soak long grain Basmati rice for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, drain the excess water and mix salt as required for rice and keep aside.
- Chop and slice all veggies..
- Add 4 tsp oil in in a pressure cooker and heat. Add Sliced onions and fry them till they turn golden. Stir occasionally..
- Once the onions turn golden set them aside on a plate. Then add rest of veggies, cauliflower, beans, carrot, peas and potatoes..
- Saute till vegetables become 80% cooked. Transfer the stir fried vegetable in a separate plate..
- Now in the cooker further add 2 tsp oil, bay leaf, cinnamon,cloves,cardamom, dried chilli and cumin seeds. Saute for 1 minute..
- Further add chopped onions and saute for 2 minutes..
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute for 1 minute till raw smell of the paste goes..
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. Mix and saute for 2 min on low flame..
- Then add chopped tomatoes and 2 tsp water. Cover the cooker for 2 minutes till tomatoes become soft and mushy..
- Now turn off the flame for 5 minutes and let the masala cool for 5 minutes..
- Then add 4 tsp yogurt and mix well..
- Add rest of stir fried vegetables and salt as per taste. Mix well. Turn on the flame and cook on low flame for 1 minute. Don't add sliced fried onions..
- Add 1/2 cup Water, chopped mint & coriander leaves, fried onions over vegetable gravy. Sprinkle some garam masala and spread 1 tsp ghee over it..
- Put second layer of soaked rice. Garnish it with some mint, coriander leaves and some sliced onions..
- Sprinkle some salt, garam masala, Saffron (soaked in milk) and 1 tsp ghee over it. Add balance 1.5 cups of water to it. Cover the cooker and let it dum on low flame for 20-25 minutes..
- Restaurant style dum biryani is ready to be served with Raita of your choice.. ENJOY!!!.
If you find this Veg Dum Biriyani Recipe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.