Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Non alcoholic fruit cake #Bakingcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Non alcoholic fruit cake #Bakingcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to non alcoholic fruit cake #bakingcontest recipe. To make non alcoholic fruit cake #bakingcontest you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Non alcoholic fruit cake #Bakingcontest:
- Get of Mollases sugar 150g (i dont like my cakes too sugary).
- You need 600 g of All purpose flour.
- You need 120 g of Margarine.
- Use of If using butter add a pinch of salt.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- You need 10 g of Baking powder.
- Take 2 g of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Cinnamon 1tps.
- You need of Ginger ½tps.
- You need of Nutmeg ½tps.
- You need Cloves of ½tps.
- Take of Orange zest ½tps.
- Get of Lemon zest ½tps.
- Provide 200 g of Bakers mix.
- You need 1 of Teabag.
- Provide 2 Cups of Water.
- You need of Red cherries100g(diced).
- Get 50 g of Candied orange peels(cut into small pieces).
- Use 2 Tbsp of black treacle.
Steps to make Non alcoholic fruit cake #Bakingcontest:
- In a pan, add the 2 cups of water and bring to boil sugar, margarine, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, teabag and bakers mix. Let it simmer for 5mins.
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
- Line your baking tin.
- Sift the flour together with the baking powder and baking soda..
- Add the lemon zest, orange zest, candied peels, red cherries to the flour, drain boiled fruits and add them to the flour also, mix all of them. This prevents the fruits from sinking to the bottom when baking..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add half of the spiced water. Using a wooden spoon fold in half the flour. Add the rest of the spiced water and the remaining flour and completely fold the flour..
- Pour it in your prepared tin.
- Bake for one hour under 160 degrees then reduce to 150 degrees until it cooks through..
- Remember to remove the tea bag, don't bake with it😂😂😂.
- Let it cool. Then wrap it with a cling film to keep it moist..
- Enjoy with a glass of milk.
If you find this Non alcoholic fruit cake #Bakingcontest recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.