Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet taiwanese sun cakes taiyanpin recipe. To make sweet taiwanese sun cakes taiyanpin you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin:
- Take of For the outer dough:.
- Take 75 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Use 75 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 55 grams of Butter (softened to room temperature).
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 70 ml of Water.
- Get of For the inner dough:.
- Use 110 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 50 grams of Butter (softened to room temperature).
- Get of For the sugar an paste:.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 70 grams of Mizuame.
- You need 15 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 45 grams of Butter (softened to room temperature).
- Prepare 80 grams of Cake flour.
Steps to make Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin:
- Place all of the ingredients for the outer dough into a bowl, add water, and mix together with a rubber spatula. After it has come together, knead it with your hands until smooth. Tightly wring out a wet towel after the dough has become smooth, cover with the towel, and let sit..
- Place the inner dough ingredient cake flour and butter into a bowl, and stir well. Knead the dough until butter blends in completely and the dough becomes smooth..
- Separate 20 g of the outer dough and 10 g inner dough, and wrap the inner dough with the outer dough into a mochi-like shape. Firmly seal the seam (I sealed it like nikuman this time), place the seam downwards, and stretch out into a rectangle with a rolling pin. Then, roll it up from the front like an @ mark..
- Roll it up once more like an @ mark, and the Chinese oil skin is ready. Place all of the ingredients for the sugar an paste into a bowl, and mix well with a rubber spatula. Knead by hand until it completely blends together. Separate 25 g for each cake..
- Stretch out the dough from Step 3 in your hand and then, roll a rolling pin back and forth until it forms a thin circle. Then, spread out the an paste from Step 4, and wrap it up like nikuman. (Shown in the bottom part of the photo is Chinese oil skin, and the sugar an paste is shown spread out on top.).
- Press in the an paste with your thumb while tucking in the creases, place the overlapping crease downwards after wrapping it up and lightly press it flat with the palm of your hand, and light roll it out into an 8 cm long oblong, roll it around, and stretch it out..
- Arrange them up on a baking sheet, and bake in an oven preheated to 160℃ for 18 minutes. (Make sure not to let them brown! They should be white like the sun.).
- This is a cross section of one..
If you find this Sweet Taiwanese Sun Cakes Taiyanpin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.