Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Su Shi White Moon Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Su Shi White Moon Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to su shi white moon cakes recipe. To make su shi white moon cakes you only need 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Su Shi White Moon Cakes:
- Take 150 grams of For the dough: Cake Flour.
- Get 50 grams of ・Bread flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of ・White sugar.
- Take 90 ml of ・Water.
- Prepare 50 ml of ・Vegetable oil.
- Provide 180 grams of For the filling: Cake Flour.
- Prepare 90 ml of *Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 600 grams of Tsubu-an.
Steps to make Su Shi White Moon Cakes:
- Mix the ・ ingredients together to make the dough for the outside. Do the same with the ＊ ingredients to make the filling. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Divide both the dough and the filling into 20 equal portions, cover them with plastic wrap and rest at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- Divide the anko into 20 portions..
- Roll out the exterior dough with a rolling pin, and then place the filling on top..
- Wrap the dough around it..
- Roll it out lengthwise with a rolling pin..
- Roll it up..
- Do this for each cake, then cover with plastic wrap and let them sit at room temperature for 15 minutes..
- Repeat Steps 6 & 7. Leave the seams facing up..
- Roll them up..
- Let them rest again at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- With the seams facing upwards, bring the ends together..
- Gently press the dough with both hands into a circle. Doing this by hand instead of using a rolling pin makes them less likely to break apart after they are finished baking..
- Place the anko on top..
- Wrap the dough around it..
- Place them with the seams facing down, then decorate with red food coloring. Bake at 180℃ for 15 minutes. Take them out and flip them over and bake for another 4 minutes.
- This is my recipe for Bing Pi Yue Bing (mochi) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145846-bing-pi-yue-bing-rose-daifuku.
- Matcha Sū Shì Yuèbǐng. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145836-matcha-su-shi-yueb%C7%90ng-chinese-dim-sum.
If you find this Su Shi White Moon Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.