Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chole palak biriyani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chole palak biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chole palak biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chole palak biriyani recipe. You can cook chole palak biriyani using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chole palak biriyani:
- Take 2 cups of Rice.
- Get 1 cup of Chole.
- Prepare 1 cup of Palak pure.
- You need 2 of Onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Kesuri methi.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- You need 4 cups of water.
Instructions to make Chole palak biriyani:
- Take a container in that add chole wash it nicely & soak it for 8 hours and boil it with 3 whistles. Next step take a pressure cooker add washed rice, Cumin seeds, ghee, green cardamom make rice by 2 to 3 whistles. Take a pan and add ghee heat it add Cumin seeds, mustard seeds, green chillies, onion, tomato,boiled choles fry nicely & Palak pure with Tomato pure boil for 2 mins..
- Next after frying all ingredients add masala like turmeric powder,Cumin coriander powder,red chilli powder, garam masala powder, kesuri Methi mix it well fry nicely & cook it for 5 mins. After that add water & salt mix it well..
- Once the cooker cools serve it nicely with decoration..
If you find this Chole palak biriyani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.