Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Liver Kassa (chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Liver Kassa (chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to liver kassa (chicken) recipe. To cook liver kassa (chicken) you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Liver Kassa (chicken):
- Provide 300 grams of chicken liver.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- Get 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 pieces of clove.
- Prepare 3 pieces of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thinly sliced onion.
- Get 4 of smashed cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of sliced tomato.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of garam masala.
Steps to make Liver Kassa (chicken):
- Heat the oil in a deep pan.
- Add the cinnamon, clove and cardamom.
- Add the onion and saute it till the onion becomes translucent.
- Sprinkle a little water and add the smashed cloves of garlic and the tomato.
- Saute for about 2 minutes then add the turmeric, chilli powder and salt.
- When the masala is properly mixed, put in the pieces of liver and add a little water.
- Saute it till the masala is blended with the pieces of liver.
- Then add water and cover the pan with a lid.
- Leave it for sometime, stirring it occasionally..
- When the liver is is cooked and the gravy is thick and dry, add sugar and a pinch of garam masala.
- Stir it one final time.
If you find this Liver Kassa (chicken) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.