Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce recipe. To cook boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce:
- Get 10 of Potatoes.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Get of Curry.
- Take of Chicken liver.
- Get of Onions.
- Use of Fresh basil leaves chopped.
- Provide of Oil.
- Provide of Blended tomatos and pepper.
Instructions to make Boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce:
- Peel the potatoes cut them into halves and boil with some salt,seasoning cube and curry till tender.
- Prepare your liver sauce, put about 2tbsp of oil in a pan saute the liver then put in a bowl.In the same pan add more oil if needed put some sliced onions then add some grinded tomato and pepper paste fry for some mins add the liver and season to taste..
- Drain the potatoes, put a frying pan on the fire heat about 2tbsps of oil add some thyme and cumin seeds then add the potatoes,stir fry till well coated add the basil leaves and stir.serve with the liver sauce..
If you find this Boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.