Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chopsuey w/ chicken liver & chicken meat in oyster sauce recipe. You can have chopsuey w/ chicken liver & chicken meat in oyster sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce:
- Take 6 of Chicken Breast (cut in cubes).
- Provide 2 Cups of Chicken Live.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red and Green Bell Pepper.
- Provide 2 of Medium Carrots (cut in strips).
- Use 2 Cups of Baguio Beans (slice in half).
- Get 1 of whole Cabbage (sliced thinly).
- Take 1/2 Cup of Small Corn.
- Use 1 Clove of Garlic (diced).
- Provide 8 of Small white Onions (peeled).
- Use of Olive Oil or any brand u prefer (salted butter can be used).
- Provide Half of a cup of Oyster Sauce.
- You need of Chicken Broth (optional).
- Use to taste of Salt and Freshly ground pepper.
Steps to make Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and add the chicken meat and liver and the onions. Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat or until lightly browned. Turn the pieces and cook 5 minutes more, then add the garlic shaking the pan and turning the onions so they brown evenly. Remove chicken meat and liver, and keep them warm. Pour off fat from the pan.
- Continue cooking by adding the green and red bell pepper, baguio beans and carrots in the pan and cook briefly, after several minutes when the vegetables are almost cooked Add the cabbage and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring and scraping or until all ingredients are cooked..
- Together with the garlic and onions mix it all together then pour in the Oyster sauce (may add up more if desired) then put in the chicken broth mix it well again until the condiments are disolve.
- All done..serve while its hot!.
If you find this Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.