Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smashed Vinegar & Salt Crispy Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smashed Vinegar & Salt Crispy Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smashed Vinegar & Salt Crispy Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smashed vinegar & salt crispy potatoes recipe. You can have smashed vinegar & salt crispy potatoes using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smashed Vinegar & Salt Crispy Potatoes:
- Get 2 lb of small potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of salt for water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Get as needed of Spray or brushing oil.
- Prepare as needed of ground black pepper.
- Get as needed of kosher salt.
Steps to make Smashed Vinegar & Salt Crispy Potatoes:
- Wash potatoes, add them to a pot large enough to boil them in..
- Add 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Add 2 tablespoons salt, cover potatoes with water.
- Bring to a boil, turn heat down, cover, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Drain the water, add butter and coat potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 450F, I do this about half way through the boil above. Using a sheet pan, spray, oil or use parchment paper. Dump the potatoes on the sheet pan. Spread them out..
- Using a mug (actually best thing I have found) smash the potatoes to about 1/2 inch thick..
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, flip each one over, bake 20 more minutes..
- Sprinkle with some more vinegar, I just chose to use a flavored for this step, but white works well..
- Sprinkle with salt, grind a touch of black pepper.
- Serve, shown here with cubed steak and gravy. The potatoes don't need gravy, trust me..
If you find this Smashed Vinegar & Salt Crispy Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.