Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Miso-glazed Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso-glazed Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to miso-glazed cod recipe. To make miso-glazed cod you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Miso-glazed Cod:
- Take 1 tbsp of white miso.
- You need 2 tbsp of white wine or sake.
- Use 1 tbsp of green onion; chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Take 1 of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 1 pinch of cayenne or red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 of cod filet.
Steps to make Miso-glazed Cod:
- Preheat your broiler. About 500deg, top heat only..
- Pat dry your cod. Salt & pepper generously..
- In a nonstick ovenproof skillet over med heat, place your fish in the pan. Combine the first 7 ingredients in the pan until bubbly. Heat until the fish is half-cooked while spooning the mixture over the fish..
- Transfer the pan to the middle rack of the oven and broil for 6-8 mins..
- Ta-da! Enjoy over a bed of steamed Chinese broccoli or greens of your choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Miso-glazed Cod recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.