Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best German Fruit Cake(Obsttorte) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German Fruit Cake(Obsttorte) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to german fruit cake(obsttorte) recipe. You can have german fruit cake(obsttorte) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook German Fruit Cake(Obsttorte):
- Provide of For the sponge.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of /tsp vanilla essence.
- Get of Glaze..
- Prepare 2 tsp of seedless jam plus 1 tsp hot water.
- Provide of Decoration.
- Use of Whipping cream /mascorpone cream.
- Take of Fruits of your choice.
Instructions to make German Fruit Cake(Obsttorte):
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C and grease your pan.
- Break your eggs in a clean bowl…using a hand mixer or whisk beat them till they doubles in volume.
- Add the sugar in bits and continue mixing…stop when it reaches the ribbon stage.
- Add your essence and sifted flour in bits. Gently fold in with a spatula till you can see no flour streaks.
- Pour your batter in a bowl and bake for 25 mins.
- Once ready,let it cool and take it away from the pan.
- Whip your whipping and mascarpone(if you have) till soft peaks forms.
- Apply some of the cream on your cake,arrange your fruits in the middle,and finish off with a border…..
- To make the glaze…mix your jam with the hot water and rub it on your fruits with a pastry brush.
- A slice.
If you find this German Fruit Cake(Obsttorte) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.