Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best German Potato hashbrown balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German Potato hashbrown balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to german potato hashbrown balls recipe. To cook german potato hashbrown balls you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook German Potato hashbrown balls:
- Prepare 5 of medium Potatos.
- Get 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of olive oil.
- Provide 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of salt, pepper and desired seasoning (to taste).
Instructions to make German Potato hashbrown balls:
- This step is optional as it depends solely on taste. First peel the potatos or don't if you are fine with the peels. Generally the meal is more nutricious with the peals..
- Using a cheese grinder shred the 5 potatos into medium length strips..
- Take the large onion and chop finely, not too big or it will cause the mixture to fall apart..
- Mix the shreded potatos and the chopped onions and drain about 70% of the liquid produced..
- Add 1 large egg and stir in the 3/4 of a cup of flower until mixture looks like chunky pancake mix..
- Heat up a saucepan and pour in the 1 cup of olive oil..
- Using a table spoon make spoonfull balls and drop them into the saucepan..
- Fry for about 2-4 minutes or until lightly brown and repeat untill all done..
- Serve with sour cream or a choice of sauce..
If you find this German Potato hashbrown balls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.