Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paella recipe. You can have paella using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Paella:
- Take 200 g of Paella rice.
- Provide 1 of onion (small).
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 3 pieces of Boneless Chicken thighs.
- Use 1 1/2 L of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Take 1/4 pack of seafood mix.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of saffron.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- Take of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper.
- Take of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Paella:
- Dice onion, garlic and 1 tomato into small pieces. Cut red pepper in to strip. Mash the other tomato and put saffron to it, mix well. Cut lemon into wedges and set aside..
- Cut chicken thighs in to bite sizes pieces. Put salt, white pepper and 2 tbsp of paprika to the Chicken, mix well and set aside..
- Heat oil on a frying pan at high heat, fried the chicken until they are cooked. Then slightly cook the seafood mix and set aside. Slightly fried the red pepper and set aside..
- On the same frying pan, add in chopped onions. When they are soften, add in garlic and tomatoes to it. Cook for another 3 mins in medium heat..
- Add paella rice into the frying pan, continue to fried for 2 min. Add in 2 tbsp paprika after that. Then flatten out the rice on the frying pan. Add in Chicken stock until the rice is just covered. When the liquid starts to boil, turn the heat to medium low. Don't mix the rice..
- When the liquid is almost absorbed, add in chicken stock that just cover the rice. Repeat the process until the rice is cooked. Turn the heat to low..
- Now place the spinach, cooked red pepper, chicken and sea food mix onto the rice. Cove the rice and steam the rice for 10 min in low heat..
- When the toppings are fully cooked, put lemon wedges and parsley on the top and the paella is ready to serve..
If you find this Paella recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.