Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paella recipe. You can have paella using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paella:
- Take 400 g of grain rice.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of asparagus.
- Get 1 of zucchini.
- Use 2.5 of tomatoes.
- Get 5 tbs of olive oil.
- Take Pinch of chilli powder.
- Get Pinch of ground clove.
- Prepare 1 of squid.
- Prepare 300 g of seafood mix.
- Provide 2 small cubes of vegetable stock.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take 2 tbs of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Paella:
- Wash and shop thin all vegetables. In a separate pan precook the rice for 10 min, make sure the rice is dry and semi-cooked(great trick to save time with the traditional rice fry).
- In another pot, put half of your seafood mix, a grated half of onion, garlic and lemon juice and take it to fire for 10 minutes. (conserve the soup).
- In a different pot, fry your chopped onion, add grated tomate and chilli. Gradually add zucchini, asparagus, half of the shopped red pepper and the remaining seafood mix. Let it steam for few minutes and add rice to the soup.
- Stir until the soup and rice are homogeneous. Let it cook for 10minutes stirring whenever necessary. Add the seafood mix you prepared at the beginning and use the precook seafood to decorate the top of your paella. Let it steam for 10 more minutes open pot and done!.
- This amounts are suitable for around 8 people so bring all your family or friends to the table and enjoy.
If you find this Paella recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.