Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Biriyani Pilau recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Biriyani Pilau recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Biriyani Pilau recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to biriyani pilau recipe. To cook biriyani pilau you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Biriyani Pilau:
- Use 250 g of Meat.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 250 ml of Yoghurt.
- You need 250 g of Rice.
- You need 100 ml of Vegitable Oil.
- Use of Biryani mix.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Yellow food coloring.
- You need 5 cups of Water.
Instructions to make Biriyani Pilau:
- Blend garlic and ginger to make a paste.
- Add meat, garlic ginger paste, biryani mix and water (two cups). Cover and cook on very low heat until meat is tender. (About 1 cup of stock should remain in the pot).
- Stir in Yoghurt and set aside.
- SEPARATELY: In three cups of boiling water,add salt little oil and soaked rice. Boil rice until 3/4 cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly..
- Remove half rice in a pot and pour meat Curry over it. Top with remaining rice. Sprinkle food color..
- Heat oil and fry onions until golden brown and pour evenly over rice. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes).Mix before serving.
If you find this Biriyani Pilau recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.