Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Baked Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Baked Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the best baked doughnuts recipe. To make the best baked doughnuts you need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Baked Doughnuts:
- Use 3 of and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 of and 1/4 tsp instant dry yeast.
- Get 3 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- Provide 1 cup of whole milk (or equal parts evaporated milk and water).
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract/maple syrup/honey.
- Use as needed of Melted butter,.
Steps to make The Best Baked Doughnuts:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- In a separate bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients and butter and heat just until the butter melts and the mixture is warm. This can be done in a microwave or over a stovetop..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and give the wet ingredients a quick whisk before pouring it in the dry ingredients..
- Then, with a spatula or wooden spoon, mix until all the flour is hydrated and a dough forms..
- To continue, heavily flour a work surface with flour and turn the dough out onto the work surface. Knead for about 7 minutes by hand until a smooth dough forms, oiling your hands and flouring the dough and work surface as and when needed. After kneading, form a ball and gently poke the dough, if it comes back at you or it bounces back, it is ready..
- Lightly oil the same bowl used for making the dough and place the dough in the bowl, cover with cling film or a clean kitchen napkin and place in your oven with the lights on and let proof for 1 hour 30 minutes. (Do not put the oven on!).
- After the first proofing, take it out of the oven and gently punch out the gas..
- Turn out onto a heavily floured work surface and roll out the dough until desired thickness is reached (about 1/2 inch thick), then cut out the doughnuts into your preferred shapes and sizes and place them on a greased baking tray, spacing them out evenly. I did rings, doughnut holes and round doughnuts..
- Cover the doughnuts and let proof again in the oven with the lights on for 30 minutes..
- After they have puffed up nicely and about doubled in size, brush the tops with some melted butter..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 8-9 minutes and then move to the top rack for an additional 8-9 minutes..
- You know they are done when they become soft and golden brown and when they no longer look or feel doughy.(If that is a word😂).
- Let cool on a cooling rack until they are cool enough to handle. If adding toppings (please check out my 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings), add the toppings while still hot so they stick better. Happy Baking and Enjoy!.
If you find this The Best Baked Doughnuts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.