Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless oats, apple and date cupcakes recipe. To cook eggless oats, apple and date cupcakes you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes:
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of powdered oats i have powdered the rolled oats in mixer.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium apple washed and cut into small pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of date chopped or crushed into paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of vinegar I have used the apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1/4 cup of choco chips just to sprinkle on top while baking the cake.
Instructions to make Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes:
- In a mixer jar, add chopped apples, crushed dates paste, milk, oil and honey. Blend them well till smooth. Add the sugar and again blend them well till smooth and creamy..
- Remove the blended mixture in a bowl and add vinegar to it. Keep it aside for five minutes and the mixture will curdle as shown..
- In the meantime, sift the dry ingredients (whole wheat flour, powdered oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder).
- Mix the dry ingredients to the curdled wet ingredients. Mix them gently.(if required add one-two tablespoons of milk to get desired cake batter consistency.).
- Pour the batter in the cupcake moulds lined with cupcake liner. Sprinkle choco chips over them. Bake them in the preheated oven at 180 C for 25 minutes or till done..
- Remove from the moulds and let them cool.Serve or store them..
If you find this Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.