Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Muffin Apple & Cinnamon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muffin Apple & Cinnamon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muffin apple & cinnamon recipe. To cook muffin apple & cinnamon you need 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Muffin Apple & Cinnamon:
- You need of Dry.
- Provide 1 of . 260g white cake flour.
- Get 2 of . 160g sugar white.
- You need 4 of . 2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 5 of . ½ tsp baking soda.
- Get 6 of . 1 pinch salt.
- You need 7 of . 2 tsp cinnamon powder.
- Take 8 of . ½ cup seedless raisins.
- Prepare of Wet.
- Take 1 of . 75 ml cooking oil.
- Provide 2 of . ½ cup Bulgarian yogurt.
- Prepare 3 of . ½ cup full cream milk.
- You need 4 of . 1 egg beaten.
- Use 5 of . 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Prepare 6 of . 2½ cups chopped golden delicious apples.
- You need of Others.
- You need 1 of x Apple per muffin.
- Take of White sugar for sprinkling.
Steps to make Muffin Apple & Cinnamon:
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Place dry ingredients intova large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Combine we ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Add wet mix to dry mix.
- Combine well with muffin fork.
- Do not overwork the mixture (but ensure all dry mix is mixed).
- Ensure muffin trays are properly sprayed.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into the muffin pan (mixture should come just below top level of pan).
- Smoth top of the mixture with folding spatula ensuring the mixture covers the holder.
- Sprinkle each muffin with white sugar, ensuring you cover the entire top.
- Top with a slice of apple as a garnish.
- Ensure that empty muffin holders are filled with water.
- Ensure ua baking timer is set.
- Bake into the oven 180°c for 25 minutes.
- To check that the muffins are baked through, insert the back end of the fork into the center of the muffin. If it comes out clean, with no mixture clinging to the surface – the muffi is baked.
- Place muffin in a cooling rack to cool with a fun.
If you find this Muffin Apple & Cinnamon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.