Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless whole wheat apple muffins recipe. To cook eggless whole wheat apple muffins you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins:
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use pinch of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of powdered brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of grated apple.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
Steps to make Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins:
- Sift together whole wheat flour, pinch of salt, baking powder and baking soda. Keep aside..
- Whisk the sugar, milk, oil and cinnamon powder to combine well. Now fold in the flour mix, followed by the grated apple..
- Place the muffin liners on the muffin tray and spoon the batter in it till 3/4 of the liners. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios over them..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C. for 20-25 minutes. Do the toothpick test to ensure it is well done. Bring it to room temperature and enjoy..
If you find this Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.