Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins recipe. You can cook apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Use 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Use 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored and diced.
Instructions to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine oats and buttermilk. Allow oats to soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Once oats have sat for 15 minutes, add in the egg, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well..
- Fold in the diced apples..
- Spoon equally in a greased muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Allow to cool on cooling rack. These can be frozen for popping in the microwave when needed. Enjoy!.
If you find this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.