Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maple dijon glazed ham steaks recipe. You can cook maple dijon glazed ham steaks using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks:
- Prepare 4 lb of of boneless smoked ham cut into 1" thick slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Take 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
Instructions to make Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks:
- Place ham steaks in a large nonstick pan.(Do this in batches if your pan can't accommodate all of them) Mix remaining ingredients well..
- Pour maple Dijon mixture over ham steaks and cook 5-7 minutes on each side until all ham steaks are cooked through.Remove all ham steaks to a serving dish..
- Higher heat and cook maple Dijon liquid until it thickens and can coat a spoon. Pour all over ham and serve..
If you find this Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.