Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb oven baked chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb oven baked chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb oven baked chicken recipe. You can have low carb oven baked chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb oven baked chicken:
- You need of Boneless chicken thigh (2 pieces).
- Use of Almond flour (1 1/2 cups).
- Get of Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper (1 tsp).
- You need of Paprika (1 tsp).
- Take of Garlic powder (1/2 tsp).
- Take of Onion powder (1/2 tsp).
- Take of Salt (1 tsp).
- You need of Heavy cream (2 tbsp).
- Prepare of Eggs (2 medium).
Steps to make Low carb oven baked chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 195 C. Line a large parchment paper on a baking tray..
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream in a bowl..
- In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients..
- Working with one chicken piece at a time, coat chicken first in breading bowl, then in egg wash bowl, then again in breading bowl..
- Place breaded chicken pieces on the prepared parchment paper. Cook in the oven for 40 mins or until it browns. (You can deep fry it or put it in an air fryer).
If you find this Low carb oven baked chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.