Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fried stuffed chicken breast recipe. You can cook oven fried stuffed chicken breast using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Provide of Ingredients.
- You need 4 medium of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Take 8 of baby portabella mushrooms sliced kind of thick.
- You need 1 packages of of Baby spinach.
- Take 1 box of of Shake and Bake extra crispy.
- Prepare 1 of Your choice of cheese (I used Sargento tastings Bruschetta Jack. It's great in it".
- Get 1 tbsp of of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of of parsley.
- Take 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of white cooking wine.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use of Marinade.
- Take 1/2 cup of of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of of meat tenderizer.
- Get 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Pound the chicken with a meat mallet until it is about 1/4 itch thick..
- Make your marinade in a freezer bag and place the pounded chicken breast inside. For a better outcome, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator over night. If you're in a rush just squeeze the chicken around in the bag for a few minutes..
- After your chicken has marinated set it aside and preheat your oven for 400 Degreez. In a saute pan bring a little olive oil to medium high heat.
- Add your sliced mushrooms to the saute pan and season with a little salt and pepper. After the mushrooms have slightly browned and became tender add 1/4 cup of the wine and let it cook until the wine has evaporated. After that, remove the mushrooms from the heat and set aside..
- In another saute pan bring a some olive oil to medium-high heat, and add the garlic to the pan and let it cook until slightly brown. After that add the bag of spinach to the pan and let it cook down and season with a little salt and pepper and set aside..
- Put the shake and bake in a large bowl or plate and add the Italian seasoning and parsley to it.
- Divide your spinach and mushrooms in fourths. Roll the mushrooms and spinach with a couple slices of cheese and your chicken breast and use toothpicks to keep it shut..
- Roll the Chicken in the shake and bake until fully covered. Grease the bottom of a baking dish with the butter then place the chicken rolls in the dish and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
If you find this Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.