Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy totoro charaben (kids bento) recipe. To cook easy totoro charaben (kids bento) you only need 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento):
- You need 1 serving of cooked white rice (to fill 1/2 the bento box).
- Use 1 sheet of Nori seaweed for onigiri.
- Take 1 slice of cheese.
- Prepare of Pre-cut shredded nori seaweed.
- Get 1 of Edamame.
- Get 2 to 3 of Meatballs.
Instructions to make Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento):
- Pack half the bento box with rice. If the box has a divider, use it. Keep the rice covered with plastic wrap while you work to prevent it from drying out. Put the meatballs in too..
- Cut the nori seaweed about 1cm bigger than the rice all around. The reason why it should be cut so large is because the nori shrinks a lot..
- Cut the top part into an arch shape..
- Take the plastic wrap off and cover the rice with the cut nori sheet. It should shrink before your eyes. Cover with the plastic wrap again. If you're not going to finish the bento right away, put it in the refrigerator..
- Make the parts. Cut 2 pieces out of the sliced cheese using the Kyarappa cutter as shown..
- If you slice off the end and put them together, it will become Totoro's mouth. Make it very wide..
- Cut out Totoro's eyes using the Kyarappa cutter as shown in the photo. Cut the two circles apart where they are connected..
- Cut out two small circles to make the Soot Sprites' eyes..
- Take the bento out of the refrigerator, and put the cut out parts on top. Tip: Place the eyes wide apart. Make the face long sideways! Don't use a long thin bento box..
- Punch out two sets of face parts using a nori punch. Use the eyebrow parts on Totoro's chest, and the cheek parts as the Soot Sprite's eyes. Use tweezers to place the parts..
- Here is how it looks with the nori parts in place. I used a regular paper punch from an office supply store for Totoro's eyes. I washed it well and use it for kitchen use only..
- Use pre-cut fine shredded nori seaweed to portray the teeth. Don't worry about the top and bottom ends sticking out..
- You can just cut off the ends later like this..
- Stick on 5 strips for the teeth, then add the ears and nose. To make the nose, cut an edamame in half and stick it on with mayonnaise..
- Cut the decorative dividers into ear shaped pieces, and fold them outwards. You can use old fashioned bamboo dividers, or any type you have..
If you find this Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.