Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple meatballs recipe. You can cook simple meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Meatballs:
- Take 250 grams of ground beef.
- Use 1 liter of milk.
- Prepare 100-150 grams of bread.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of italian herbs.
- You need 100 grams of fried tomato.
Steps to make Simple Meatballs:
- Soak the bread with the milk, smash untill It gets the density of the meat aprox. Remove the rest of the milk with a strainer..
- Add the beef to the bread and mix It together. Add the black pepper and the italian herbs.
- Take some meat and round it, the size of a walnut aprox..
- Fry the balls with a low oiled pan around ten min. Do not hit them too much while cooking or turning them or they'll break!!.
- Add fried tomato on top.
If you find this Simple Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.