Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy meatballs in sweet and sour sauce recipe. You can cook easy meatballs in sweet and sour sauce using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Use 500 grams of Ground meat.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Vegetable oil (to stir fry the onions).
- You need 5 tbsp of ☆ Vinegar.
- Provide 5 tbsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Use 1 of to 2 tablespoons ☆ Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- Take 2 tsp of ★ Katakuriko.
Steps to make Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Finely chop the onion, stir fry with vegetable oil, and let cool..
- Combine the ground meat, egg, katakuriko, the onions from Step 1, salt, and soy sauce..
- Knead well so the ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Shape the mixture from Step 3 into balls (you can either roll them up before frying, or shape them as you go). Fry in oil over medium heat..
- Fry until golden brown..
- Once they're done frying, drain excess oil on paper towels..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients. Taste and adjust accordingly. Also add the ★ katakuriko and mix well..
- Place your mixture from Step 7 into a pot and heat (there's katakuriko in the sauce, so remember to mix well)..
- Add your meatballs from Step 6 to the sauce in Step 7, making sure they're coated well..
- Good for bento lunches, too..
If you find this Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.