Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Chicken MeatBalls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken MeatBalls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken MeatBalls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken meatballs recipe. To make simple chicken meatballs you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Chicken MeatBalls:
- Provide 500 g of minced chicken.
- Get 3 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Finely chopped coriander.
- Get of Grated carrot.
Instructions to make Simple Chicken MeatBalls:
- Mix ingredients until well combined. Oil/Wet both hands and shape into small balls. Adjust seasoning accordingly..
- While shaping the the meatballs, boil water in a deep pot over high heat..
- Drop these balls in batches into hot boiling water. Cooked balls will float. Let them float in boiling water for 5-10mins. These balls can be eaten on its own with sauces or made into soup..
If you find this Simple Chicken MeatBalls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.