Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Savory Tuna Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Tuna Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Tuna Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savory tuna casserole recipe. You can have savory tuna casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Tuna Casserole:
- Prepare 6 oz of packet or can of White Albacore Tuna in water.
- Prepare 8 oz of wide egg noodles.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 2 cups of sharp cheddar, shredded (separated).
- Use 1/4 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Get 1/8 cup of onion, diced.
- Use 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 6-7 of Ritz crackers, crushed.
- You need of Salt and Pepper (to taste).
Steps to make Savory Tuna Casserole:
- Boil pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse..
- Combine tuna, noodles, onion, garlic, peas and carrots, soup, and 1 cup cheddar. Spoon into a small-medium casserole dish..
- Crush Ritz crackers and mix with remaining cheddar and spread over top of casserole..
- Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 mins. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Savory Tuna Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.