Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy English potato mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy English potato mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy english potato mash recipe. To cook creamy english potato mash you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy English potato mash:
- Take 2 of big boiled potato (fine grated).
- Provide 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need 5 tbsp (grated) of Processed cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mixed herbs or oregano.
Steps to make Creamy English potato mash:
- In a vessel add in the milk, cream, butter and cheese on the flame keep stiring and cook for 1 minutes..
- Then add the grated potatoes then mix and mash with the help of spatula till smooth.
- Now add in the Salt, pepper, chilli flakes and mixed herbs cook for 3 -4 minutes..
- Serve it hot with ketchup and plain paratha or make roll with it.
If you find this Creamy English potato mash recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.