Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #Italian baked egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Italian baked egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #italian baked egg recipe. To make #italian baked egg you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #Italian baked egg:
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1-2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 big size of Onions.
- Provide 6 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Chilli flakes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Take 1 tablespoons of Olive oil.
Instructions to make #Italian baked egg:
- First cut all tomato,onion slices.
- Crushed garlic mashed.
- Put oil in the pan add onion slices stir fry add garlic keep stir.
- Now add tomato pieces stirring continuously in medium flame spread oregano.
- Add chilli flakes add black pepper keep stir up to water is should be dried of the gravy.
- Now switch of the flame.
- Now switch on microwave oven,convection mode180c for 12 minutes adding egg.
- Place the bowl in the oven baked delicious Italian baked egg is ready.
If you find this #Italian baked egg recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.