Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flank steak over tortellini in parmesan cream sauce recipe. To make flank steak over tortellini in parmesan cream sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of flank steak.
- Get 1 packages of cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Provide 1 of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce:
- Season flank steak with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Add olive oil to frying pan (I like to use cast iron), and heat pan over medium heat..
- Sear steak on both sides until it reaches desired temperature (I like mine medium rare). Set aside to rest..
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan on medium heat..
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to pan, and stir often until cheese is melted..
- Prepare tortellini as described on package, while making the cream sauce..
- Combine tortellini and cream sauce..
- Slice flank steak on the bias. I like mine thinly sliced, adding the majority to the tortellini. Reserve some for garnish, and enjoy!.
If you find this Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.