Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Chile Flank Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Chile Flank Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Chile Flank Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red chile flank steak recipe. To cook red chile flank steak you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Chile Flank Steak:
- Take 3/4 lb of flank steak.
- Use 1 t of onion powder.
- Provide 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 t of smoked cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 t of ancho chile powder.
- Provide 10 oz of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Instructions to make Red Chile Flank Steak:
- Marinate steak in half the enchilada sauce for 4-48 hours. Transfer unused half of sauce from can to another container..
- Bring enchilada sauce and lime juice to a boil. Use to baste steak while on the grill as well as while resting before slicing..
- Pat steak dry. Rub with enough oil to coat. Season. Grill over high heat for 3-4 minutes per side to get a nice char, or cook until desired doneness..
- Remove steak from grill and transfer to a cutting board to let rest 5 minutes before slicing very thin against the grain..
- Variations; Paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, Mexican oregano, coriander seed, cayenne, cumin, thyme, coconut milk, bitter chocolate, liquid smoke, curry, ginger, lemon zest, marjoram, red onion, soy sauce, tomato, tamarind, turmeric, sherry, red wine vinegar, mango, kiwi, roasted apricot puree, agave, honey, ground jalapeño powder, scallions, chives, beer, tequila, adobo, mole, mojo crillo, strawberries, chipotle, chili powder, crushed pineapple, coconut milk, ginger, guava, orange, papaya, apple cider vinegar, pomegranate, raspberries, rosemary,.
If you find this Red Chile Flank Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.