Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Best Cheese Dip Ever recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Cheese Dip Ever recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Cheese Dip Ever recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best cheese dip ever recipe. To make best cheese dip ever you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Best Cheese Dip Ever:
- Provide 1 lbs of hamburger meat browned and drain grease.
- Take 1 of big jar of pace picante sauce (or 2 smaller jars).
- Use 1 can of Fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese cubes up (use half for a smaller crockpot) for more cheesy use 2 blocks of cheese.
Instructions to make Best Cheese Dip Ever:
- Brown hamburger and drain the grease..
- Put all ingredients in crockpot except the velveeta cheese mix well. Add the some of the cheese to the top mix again and add the rest of the cheese to the top. Cook on high or low till the cheese melts. When it’s done mix and serve… can keep in crockpot when severing..
- Serve with any kind of chips. Doritos or tortillas goes best I think..
- This don’t have to be made in a crockpot or slow cooker. This can be done in the oven with a 13×9 inch baking dish..
- Notes- This is an expensive recipe to make. Name brand matters in this recipe. Don’t use cheap cheese it just won’t taste good. Honestly if you use cheap ingredients it just won’t taste the same. Its about 40.00 if you’re making it a big crockpot as in the cover photo, I make mine in a smaller crockpot and don’t cut down on any of the ingredients just the cheese. This is a cheese dip so the main ingredient is pricey..
If you find this Best Cheese Dip Ever recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.