Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mapu tofu #chinesecooking recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mapu tofu #chinesecooking recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mapu tofu #chinesecooking recipe. You can have mapu tofu #chinesecooking using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mapu tofu #chinesecooking:
- Take of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fermented black beans (or blackbean sauce).
- Get 1 cup of chicken/veg stock.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of chili bean paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chinese rice wine.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground Sichuan pepper.
- Get of Other ingredients.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide Half of small pack ground pork or beef.
- Take 2 of leeks, white parts only, thinly sliced at an angle.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- Take 1 block of soft or medium-firm tofu drained and cut into 1-inch.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour, dissolved in 2-3 tbsp water.
- Get 1-2 of spring onion, green part only, chopped for garnish.
Instructions to make Mapu tofu #chinesecooking:
- 1. Prepare the sauce: Rinse the black beans to remove any grit. In a small bowl, mash the black beans with the back of a spoon. Combine the black beans with the chicken stock, chili bean paste, rice wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and Sichuan pepper. Set aside..
- 2. Heat a wok or large pan or wok over high heat. Add the cooking oil and swirl to coat the base. Add the pork and stir-fry until crispy and starting to brown but not yet dry, about 2 minutes, breaking up the pork with a spatula. Reduce the heat to medium, then add leeks, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- 3. Pour in the sauce and bring the liquid to a boil, the reduce to a simmer. The liquid should now have a nice red color. Gently add the tofu cubes, being careful to not move them around too much or else they will break up. Allow the sauce to simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes so the tofu can cook and absorb the the sauce..
- 4. Carefully push the tofu to the sides and create a small well in the middle. Stir in the cornflour mixture in the center. Allow the liquid to simmer for another minute, until the sauce has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon. Transfer to a deep plate or wide bowl, sprinkle spring onion on top, and serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Mapu tofu #chinesecooking recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.