Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect ghoreibah ( butter cookies) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect ghoreibah ( butter cookies) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ghoreibah ( butter cookies) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ghoreibah ( butter cookies) recipe. You can cook ghoreibah ( butter cookies) using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make ghoreibah ( butter cookies):
- Provide 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 1 cup of shortening or butter.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
Steps to make ghoreibah ( butter cookies):
- keep shortening or butter for this recipe at room temperature ( do not melt it in the microwave).
- mix sugar, shortening (or butter) , salt, vanilla together in a bowl using an electric mixer on high speed for a few minutes.
- add flour 1/2 a cup at a time and keep mixing using a dough hook on high speed for 10 minutes.
- kneed dough for a few minutes with your hands.
- shape dough into small balls or whatever shape you like.
- you don't need to use a baking sheet for this recipe the cookies will not stick.
- preheat oven to 150°C.
- bake for 10 minutes , the cookies should not change color.
- cool them for 10 minutes before serving.
- enjoy :).
If you find this ghoreibah ( butter cookies) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.