Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna salad recipe. To cook tuna salad you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Salad:
- Use 3 (5 oz.) of cans tuna, drained.
- Use 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 2 Tbsp. of minced onion.
- Get 2 Tbsp. of sweet relish.
- You need 1 tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Take to taste of salt, pepper & garlic powder,.
- Prepare 8 cups of fresh mixed greens.
Instructions to make Tuna Salad:
- Place tuna in a large bowl, break apart pieces with a fork. Add in mayo, onion, relish, mustard, sunflower seeds and seasonings..
- Mix until well combined..
- Enjoy over salad greens!.
If you find this Tuna Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.