Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto Peanut Butter Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Peanut Butter Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Peanut Butter Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto peanut butter cookies recipe. To cook keto peanut butter cookies you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- You need 1/2 cup of PB unsalted no added sugar,(70 g).
- Prepare 2 of eggs at room temp.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup+1 tbsp erythritol sweetener.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 4 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Get 1 of :4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (40 gr).
Instructions to make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 355 a night line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl beat eggs with sugar-free sweetener and vanilla extract.Poor beaten eggs on to fresh peanut butter and whisk. About 35-50 seconds..
- Stir in the Sugar free chocolate chips. Add coconut flour.and stir to incorporated..
- I greased my parchment paper with coconut oil to prevent burning. Shape 8 cookie dough balls, rub your hands with MCT oil or some other oil before taking some dough from the bowl..
- Grease fork with oil and press down the cookie dough ball. Clean the dough and grease with oil for the next cookie. Bake 12-13 minutes. Until they are golden on the sides..
- I used powder to make my unsalted PB, I didn’t like the result, make sure you have the right PB. Good luck..
If you find this Keto Peanut Butter Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.